The agri-business start-up program is aimed at helping new landowners or those who want to start an agricultural operation on an existing ranch. It's all online and taught by professionals in each field and topic. A new topic is covered each week that takes about an hour and a half to complete.
Topics included are:
- How to start up an agricultural business
- Understanding business taxes
- Insurance, finance, and market fluctuations
- Grazing and wildlife management leases
- All the latest land management tools and techniques
- Alternative operations to add to the business
Course Includes: 12 online classes of Expert Instruction, Generation Next t-shirt, and a Generation Next School Completion Certificate.
To secure your spot, please register at: https://agriliferegister.tamu.edu/productListingDetails/2785 or call 979-845-2604.
The cost is $120 for the entire course.
More information and a printable flyer can be found here: https://generationnext.tamu.edu/